Agreement to terms and conditions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions relate to the terms and conditions of use of the website service (hereinafter referred to as 'service') provided by Ubispo (hereinafter referred to as the 'company') in accordance with the Telecommunication Business Act and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization. It is for the purpose of defining matters.
Article 2 (Notice and application of the terms and conditions)
The contents of these terms and conditions become effective by posting them on the service screen or by notifying users of the website (hereinafter referred to as users) by other means. The company may arbitrarily change these terms and conditions, and the changed terms and conditions become effective by notifying them in the same way as in paragraph 1.
Article 3 (Rules other than the terms and conditions)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions are governed by the Basic Telecommunications Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, and other related laws.
Article 4 (Obligations of Users)
When using the service, the user must not perform any of the following actions.
1. Reproducing information obtained from the service without prior consent of the company, using it for publication, broadcasting, or providing it to a third party
2. Acts that violate the company's copyright, third party's copyright, and other rights
3. Distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. of contents that violate public order and morals to others
4. Acts that are objectively judged to be associated with crime
5. Acts that violate other related laws
6. Users must comply with the provisions of this agreement and the service use guide or precautions.
7. Users must comply with the restrictions on use posted by the company in the service announcement or separately announced by the company for each content.
8. Users cannot conduct business activities using the service without prior consent of the company, and the company is not responsible for the results of business activities and the results of business activities in which the member violates the terms and conditions. Members are liable for damages to the company for such business activities.
9. The user cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or other status under the contract of use to another person, and cannot provide it as collateral without the express consent of the company.
Chapter 2 Service use
Article 5 (Copyright of post)
The rights to the materials posted on the service are as follows.
1. All materials posted on the service are copyrighted by the company.
2. Users cannot commercially use the materials posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained using the service.
Article 6 (Service Hours)
The use of the service is in principle 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a special problem with the company's business or technology. However, this is not the case on the day or time set by the company due to the need for regular inspection. The company can divide the service into a certain range and set the available time for each range separately. In this case, the content will be announced in advance.
Article 7 (Service use responsibility)
Users may not engage in business activities to sell illegal products using the service unless specifically permitted in an express written written signed by an authorized employee by the company. , Commercial S/W is not illegally distributed. The company is not responsible for legal actions such as the result of business activities in violation of this, loss, or arrest by related organizations.
Article 8 (Suspension of service provision)
The company may stop providing the service in the following cases:
1. In case of inevitable due to construction such as repair of service facilities
2. When the telecommunications service provider stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act suspends telecommunication services
3. In case of other force majeure reasons
4. The company may limit or suspend all or part of the service when there is a problem with normal service use due to a national emergency, power outage, failure of service facilities, or congestion in service use.
Chapter 3 Compensation for damages, etc.
Article 9 (Compensation for Damage)
The company shall not be held liable for any damages incurred to the user, unless it is due to intention or negligence of the company in connection with the use of the service while the service charge is free.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
If the company cannot provide the service due to natura